OxuFlo is an ocular drug delivery device that provides reliable access to and injection of gene and cell therapy treatment into the sub-retinal space.
OxuFlo injection without attachment to an external device and allows surgeons to use a normal surgical hand position to place the instrument tip into and under the retina.
OxuFlo allows for initiation and control of injection flow rate without changing hand position to allow the location and rate of one or more bleb formations to be precisely controlled.
Key benefits of OxuFlo
- Ab-interno through 25 or 27-gauge port
- One handed operation
- Low 10 microliter dead volume
- Pharmaceutical cartridge vial, physician filled or pre-filled
- Maximum flow rate safety limit
- Flow of injectate from the small gauge distal tip (30 or 40 gauge)